Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just a Little Update

Nothing too much to add. We've all been great! We set up our registry and started buying some furniture and stuff for the nursery! (well, Mom contributed to that the most, but we got some decorations for it!) I'll have to take pictures of it later with my new fancy pants camera...so, no pictures this time around.

My little guy is moving around a lot whenever I'm awake (no idea what he does when I'm asleep since I'm sorta not conscious). It feels so weird, though, because it is a lot of pressure moving around instead of kicks, really, and I'm told that's because of where some of my anatomy decided to place itself. Whatever, it's still cool. I haven't really seen my belly move around...but both Brandon and I have felt kicks from the outside. They're little ones...but they're still there. They should get more crazy later, but for now, it's weird pressure and little kicks! :)

I'm 22 weeks. That sounds like around 5 months to me...cause I have July, August, September, and October left...which puts me at 9 months! Google search tells me 3rd trimester starts about 27 weeks...so I have a few left to go until I'm in my last leg.

And I'm so showing. Maybe not so easily in my work scrubs...but it's there. I can't suck that in at all. It feels pretty weird, I must say. However, I am thrilled still that some of my co-workers insist I'm not showing sometimes. That sounds dumb, I know, but I'm sorta hoping to not get ginormous. I don't mind being pregnant...but if I hide it well, that is a super huge bonus! Fine, call me superficial, but that's how I feel!

Well, I said it was just a little update. I think if you wanna know about fruits I'm like a papaya or something...but reading the books about what the baby is doing is funny because what they books say he should be doing NOW, he was already doing at my 18 week ultrasound. So I think to think my little man is advanced. :)

Alright, until I have fun pictures, I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. of course he is advanced! :) we are ready for him!!

    ReplyDelete