Monday, June 6, 2011

He's already feeling special!

We had our house celebration get together the day after we found out our little guy is a boy. We didn't expect any gifts from anyone, but some people brought gifts anyways! 


Here are some pictures of super cute gifts we've gotten this weekend!



This was given to me by my good friend Anne. So cute!


Actually...this was my very first baby buy! But, how can you get any better than cars and dogs?! The two best things ever combined! Well, I guess add some sports crap, and then it'll be best ever.


This was actually given to me a couple weeks ago. My aunt gave it to me. It was given to her and my uncle by my uncle's mother, who made it, by the way, and she passed it down to me! Original and beautiful1


The same aunt also gave me this. Now, I haven't actually cut one of my ultrasound pictures to put in it (that is the demo picture), but I will soon! It is more than adorable!

That's all folks. Trying to keep it short and sweet...especially since I put up 2 posts in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment